As we continue to navigate through this pandemic, we want you to know that we are offering all of our services because we are here for you and your pet! We are following meticulous cleaning protocols and minimizing person-to-person contact. To keep everyone safe, we are continuing our curbside service (exceptions will be made for euthanasia).
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please call 929-359-9297 to let our staff know you are by the front door of the building.
- A staff member will come to the front entrance to escort your pet to the exam room.
- A member of our staff will then call you with a treatment plan.
- We will return your pet to you at the front entrance once the approved treatments are complete.
- For your safety, we are wearing masks when we pick up and return your pet to you. We ask that you please wear a mask for our safety.
We respectfully request that if you or someone in your household is ill or has come in contact with someone sick, that you refrain from coming to our hospital. If your pet needs to be evaluated while someone is ill in the household, please find alternative transport for your pet, and notify our team members of the situation.
Thank you for your patience and for entrusting your pets to our care. We hope you and your furry family members are staying safe!
Stay safe & healthy!
The HEAL Team